Monday, August 25, 2008

all I got for you is an excerpt

I wish we could rent a nice boat for the evening. We could sail for miles and let the Adriatic introduce herself to us. With the neopolatean sky above us and the blueberry waves below us, we would be surrounded by water on all sides with no sight of land. We would take turns jumping into the dark blue abyss, one up-ing each other with back flips and cannon balls. Our hands could gently slip off all our clothes, allowing them to float freely beside our tangerine bodies. ---- don’t be taken aback that it, in fact, was not the water that took my breath away.



Now I'm still trying to get used to this whole blog thing...still trying to figure it out. I never really did blog before because I always associated blogging to 14 year old girls whining about boys and bitches. Either that, or emo kids sapping about how bad their lives are and trying to relay the darkest words they can into a morbid poem.

But it seems like it is the new cool thing to do, so here I am, trying to be cool too. All I got for you is an excerpt.